ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0
ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 is the ideal solution for anyone working with PDF files. This intuitive, versatile, multilingual tool enables you to easily convert PDF file of any type into editable and searchable formats with the original layout and formatting retained. In seconds, you can create a PDF file directly from Microsoft Office applications, combine multiple MS Office documents into one PDF, or modify PDF files according to your needs — redact sensitive information, add stamps and bates stamps, protect your PDF-file, or convert into PDF/A format for long-term archiving.
ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 delivers a wide range of useful functions allowing you to easily convert PDF files to editable and searchable formats, create searchable PDF and PDF/A documents, merge different files into one document, append new files, protect your PDF documents and optimize them for archiving.
· Intelligent PDF Conversion Technology
· Processing of ALL Types of PDF Files*
· Accurate Re-creation of Document Layout and Formatting
· Support for 184 Languages with Automatic Language Detection
· Integrated with Microsoft Office Applications
· One-Click PDF Conversion from Windows Explorer
· Conversion of PDF documents to Editable Formats
· Conversion of Multiple PDFs with one Click
· Manual Area Selection Tools for Advanced Users
· Conversion of Selected Areas and Pages
· Saving Selected Document Areas to the Clipboard
· Flexible Layout Retention Options
· PDF Creation from Microsoft Office Applications
· Print-to-PDF Function from Any Application
· Combining Multiple Files into One PDF
· Retention of Links, Hyperlinks and Metadata
· Support for PDF/A Format
· Optimal Size of Created PDFs
PDF Adjustment and Protection
· Conversion of Scanned PDFs to Searchable PDF files
· Powerful MRC Compression for PDF files
· Appending New Files to Existing PDF
· Creation of Password-protected PDFs
· Redaction of Sensitive Information
· Stamping and Bates Stamping
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8, Microsoft Windows Server® 2003/2008/2008 R2.
To work with localized interfaces, corresponding language support is required.
PC with Intel® Core™2/Pentium®/Celeron®/Xeon™, AMD K6/Turion™/Athlon™/Duron™/Sempron™ or compatible processor (1 GHz or higher)
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Hard disk space: 500 MB for typical program installation and 512 MB for program operation
Video card and monitor (min. resolution 1024 by 768 pixels)
Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device
Note: You must have the corresponding Microsoft Office application installed on your computer to be able to work with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Visio files.
Note: Compatibility with Microsoft Office 2013 is not guaranteed till the next update of the product
Note: In Windows 7x64 integration with MS Explorer is not supported.