Adobe RoboHelp Server 9
Adobe® RoboHelp® Server 9 software extends the managing and tracking capabilities of Adobe RoboHelp 9 software. Automatically build multiple sections of a project, and then publish as a unified online information system. Manage user rights and security, and take advantage of simplified deployment and content configuration. Track and analyze data navigation patterns and repeated search requests to optimize help content and enable powerful searches based on a wide range of variables.
Ø New and enhanced feedback reports
Work with new reports such as Page Views and Pages per Visit. Other reports have been enhanced, including Search Trends, Frequently Viewed Content, and the
Ø Report customization
Easily customize reports for Frequently Viewed Topics, Frequently Searched Terms, Search Terms with No Results, and Browser and OS usage statistics reports. Just select the columns you want to add to the report, and then save them on the server, so they will be automatically included if the same report is regenerated.
Ø Enhanced user interface for Reports
Take advantage of the new professional-looking user interface for Reports, developed with Adobe® Flash®, to display full-page graphs.
Ø CSV data export
Enable users to export data to CSV format and then feed it into a special charting application or use it for statistical analysis.
Ø Adobe® AIR® support
Enable user collaboration with the Adobe® AIR® help comment-sharing feature in Adobe RoboHelp® Server. Accept, reject, or delete user comments using the moderation dashboard, whether you are using RoboHelp Server or a shared network location.
Ø SQL Server, Microsoft® Windows Vista®, and IPv6 support
Take advantage of support for SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista, and IPv6 addresses.
Ø Remote administration
Manage projects, user accounts, and groups through an intuitive web interface, and generate detailed reports of help usage activity.
· Processor : Intel Pentium 4+ or compatible processor
· RAM 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
· Operating system Microsoft® Windows® 2003 with Service Pack 2, Windows 2008 with Service Pack 2, 2008 R2 (64 bit only), Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit installers)
· Microsoft Access 2003, 2007, and 2010 (built-in)
· Oracle 9i, 10g, and 11g
· SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
· SQL Server 2005 and 2008(32 and 64 bit installers)
· For a table of recommended OS/database combinations on which you can install RoboHelp Server 9, refer to this knowledgebase article
· For Microsoft® Windows® operating systems, the supported browsers are Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, and Firefox 3.x.
· For Macintosh® operating systems, the supported browsers are Firefox 3.x and Safari 3.x.
· For Linux® or UNIX® operating systems, the supported browser is Firefox 3.x.
· Hard disk space 300MB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
· Monitor 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
Other Prerequisites for installing RoboHelp Server 9
· Java™ Development Kit (JDK) 6 or later
· Apache Tomcat 6.0.14 or later
Note: RoboHelp Server requires Apache Tomcat to run. Tomcat is a servlet container that can also work as a Web server.