Sound Forge Pro 10
Sound Forge™ Pro 10 software efficiently and reliably provides audio editors and producers complete control over all aspects of audio editing and mastering. Whether in the studio or field, it's the ultimate all-in-one production suite for professional audio recording and mastering, sound design, audio restoration, and Red Book CD creation. New features in Sound Forge Pro 10 include precise event-based editing, integrated disc-at-once CD burning, musical instrument file editing and processing, and pristine audio conversion and time stretching
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 compatible
- New! Floating window docks
- Sound Forge Pro 10 software includes enhancements for customizing the layout and positioning of the traditional Sound Forge workspace. Dock and group windows within the Sound Forge interface, customizing the environment to fit the way you work.
- New! Customizable window layouts
- Design Sound Forge Pro 10 editing environments to maximize your productivity. Create and save multiple interface layout configurations for single- and dual-monitor systems. Easily recall a window layout for specific editing tasks including audio editing, CD layout, multichannel file editing, and more.
- New! Default fade types
- Set the default wet/dry mix and fade in/out curves that will be used when editing audio files, providing a more efficient workflow during an editing session.
- Gracenote® CD album identification
- Sound Forge Pro 10 software supports the Gracenote MusicID Media Recognition Service. When extracting audio from a CD, you can view information including track title, artist, and also submit song information.
- Regions List and Playlist windows
- The Regions List and Playlist windows in Sound Forge Pro 10 software have features for fast in-place editing and sorting. Quickly edit regions by typing new values in the Name, Start, End, or Length fields.
- Interface color customization
- The Sound Forge Pro 10 user interface is fully customizable. Most Interface elements including waveform and envelope colors, markers, and default window heights can be customized to fit your workflow.
- New! Tabbed browsing
- With Sound Forge Pro 10 software, you can group maximized data windows together and easily browse them via tabs, increasing speed and efficiency when editing multiple audio files.
- New! Custom selection grid lines
- Creating loops from existing material is now easier than ever. Use grid lines to visually divide audio selections into equal parts based on time signature for more efficient and accurate editing.
- New! Interactive tutorials
- Spend less time learning and more time editing and mastering using the new integrated tutorials in Sound Forge Pro 10 software. These tutorials provide walkthrough demonstrations of common features and functionality, including DAO CD burning, vinyl recording and restoration for easy analog to digital conversion, and more. Interactive Tutorials
- Media explorer with automatic previewing
- Quickly and easily find, preview, and open media files using the Media Explorer window. Drag files and regions from the Explorer into the workspace or onto another open file for easy pasting, mixing, or crossfading. Explore audio files on a CD-ROM and extract automatically by dragging from the Explorer into the Sound Forge workspace.
- ACID™ loop creation tools
- Create your own music loops for use in ACID software. Display and edit ACID .wav file properties including tempo and root note, finely edit audio clips and shift selections to get the sound you want. When you create a loop, the information you set is embedded in the file, so your loops will change tempo and pitch-shift along with your ACID project.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista® (SP2 or later), or Windows 7
- 1 GHz processor
- 350 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card